Making Krimsey’s Jambalaya at home is easy! Our vegan jambalaya mixes are chemical-free, preservative-free, soy-free, nut-free, oil-free, and gluten-free!
You will need:
• 1 packet of Krimsey’s Jambalaya Mix
• 4 cups of water
• 1 can of black eyed peas
• 1 can of kidney beans
• Fresh green onions and red cabbage (garnish)
• Optional: sliced vegan meat (such as Tofurkey’s Andouille Sausage)
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a 4-quart pot
2. Once water is boiling, add contents of jambalaya mix packet. Lower heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. After 15 minutes, stir and add black eyed peas, kidney beans, and vegan meat (if using). Cover and reduce heat to low. Let steam for another 10 minutes. Don't open the top, don't stir, don't look at it, don't touch it, don't think about it! :)
4. PRO TIP: Top with fresh green onions and shredded red cabbage for a pop of color and flavor!
Enjoy, and share your photos on social media using the hashtag #krimseysDIY for a chance to be featured and/or win free products!